Access to MyBMT is free and registered users can:
- Calculate a depreciation estimate for any property
- Calculate after tax holding costs of existing or prospective properties
- Request a schedule for new purchases
- Update existing BMT Tax Depreciation Schedules
- Follow the progress of a schedule’s completion
- View completed schedules
- Add files such as invoices, receipts, photos and documents
- Provide access to your investment team including your Accountant
Members who sign up to MyBMT will receive access to PropCalc, an exciting new calculator
which provides a comprehensive summary of the cash flow potential of any Australian
For more details about MyBMT or to register today, visit mybmt.bmtqs.com.au
Bradley Beer (B. Con. Mgt, AAIQS, MRICS, AVAA) is the Chief Executive Officer of BMT Tax Depreciation.
Please contact 1300 728 726 or visit www.bmtqs.com.au for an Australia-wide service.